Official Philips distributor Drive Control Corporation (DCC) has released the new 25-inch Philips Brilliance B Line LCD Monitor with universal USB-C docking.
The monitor (model 258B6QUEB/00) comes with Quad HD (2560 x 1440) display and its USB 3.1 Type-C cable offers one-cable docking, which means that all compatible desktop and notebooks can connect to the Phillips Brilliance B Line.
This is particularly beneficial to MacBook, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro users who can no longer purchase new, bespoke Apple monitors and now require a feasible display replacement.
Philips B Line USB-C docking benefits include:
- With USB 3.1 users get 20 times faster speed than a USB 2.0; this enables users to transfer a 4K movie in less than 60 seconds;
- The monitor acts as a dock – peripherals can therefore be connected to it and then with one cable to the notebook which also includes high-resolution video output; and
- Notebooks can be powered and charged from the monitor, eliminating the need for extra power cables.
The new Philips display features an ultra-narrow border which allows for minimal distractions and maximum viewing size – this is ideal for multi-display or tiling setups like gaming, graphic design and professional applications.
Additional Philips Brilliance B Line LCD Monitor with universal USB-C docking features include:
- SmartErgoBase – ergonomic display comfort and cable management. The user-friendly height, swivel, tilt and rotation angle adjustments of the base allow the monitor to be positioned for maximum comfort.
- IPS technology for full colours and wide viewing angles up 178/178 degrees, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle – even in 90-degree Pivot mode.
- Less eye fatigue with Flicker-Free technology – it regulates brightness and reduces flicker for more comfortable viewing.
- SmartImage – a bespoke Philips technology that analyses the content displayed on the screen and optimises display performance. It also allows users to select various modes, like Office, Photo, Movie, Game, Economy etc
- CrystalClear, Quad HD 2560×1440 or 2560×1080 pixel images. Utilising high-performance panels with a high-density pixel count, enabled by high-bandwidth sources like DisplayPort, HDMI, Dual link DVI, these new displays will make images and graphics come alive.