Canon’s new Pixma G Series of refillable ink tank printers are now available to the channel from official South Africa distributor Drive Control Corporation (DCC).
The new Pixma G Series includes:
- Pixma G1410, a printer designed for high volume printing at low cost per page (CPP);
- Pixma G2410, a high yield multi-function printer with added user benefits of copying and scanning;
- Pixma G3410, a high yield multi-function 3-in-1 printer with Wi-Fi connectivity that supports smartphone and tablet print, copy and scanning via the Canon PRINT app;
- Pixma G4410, a compact 4-in-1 printer with 20 sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and wireless connectivity to smart devices with a high page yield resulting in low CPP.
The Canon Pixma G Series offers the following key features:
- High page yield, allowing users print up to 6 000 pages from the black ink or 7 000 pages from a set of colour inks;
- Auto Power ON/OFF setting helps to save energy when the printer is not in use;
- High quality prints with genuine pigment black ink ensuring sharp and crisp text and dye colour inks for vibrant images; all the models within this series can produce borderless photos up to A4;
- Connectivity – Pixma G4410 and Pixma G3410 both feature WiFi technology, allowing users to print wirelessly via a laptop/PC or smart device.
- Borderless 4 x 6-inch photos in just 60 seconds and select from a range of templates with My Image Garden;
- Copy – Make copies of hard documents at the touch of a button. Simply take a photo of any document with the Smartphone Capture and Copy function on the Canon PRINT app and convert it to a PDF to save, share or print; ideal for remote working.
- Rear paper feeding system capable of holding up to 100 sheets of plain paper enables a smooth paper pass for a wide range of media support including glossy photo paper Square Media (5×5”).
The Canon Pixma G Series ships with a one-year warranty.