Official Alienware distributor Drive Control Corporation (DCC) has introduced the Alienware m15 and m17 gaming notebooks to the local channel.
m17 is Alienware’s thinnest and lightest 17-inch gaming notebook weighing only 2,62kg – 40% lighter than its predecessor – while the m15 weighs just 2,15kg. Both the laptops are constructed using a combination of premium materials such magnesium alloy and copper serving as light structural components and exceptional thermal management
The Alienware m15 comes with the 8th-gen Intel Core i7 processors featuring dynamic CPU overclocking, thanks to elevated thermal headroom from Cryo-Tech 2.0 cooling technology. The processor is paired with the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20 Max-Q series which includes the 2060, 2070 or 2080 GPUs, optimised for advanced gaming.
The Alienware m17 also features Cryo-Tech 2.0 cooling with 8th-gen Intel Core i9K processors and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Max-Q GPUs. The GeForce RTX 20 Series graphic processors for laptops are powered by Turing architecture with real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence and programmable shading that enable Alienware’s thinnest, fastest and quietest laptops.
The Alienware m15 and M17 offer the following additional features:
- AlienFX customisable lighting across six zones including keyboard, power button, and LCD cover Alien head;
- Engineered for full support for Alienware Command Center technology enabling the management of system settings, game profiles, AlienFX, and with integrated special features in over 150 game titles;
- Full support for the Alienware Graphics Amplifier enabling dedicated PCI-Express bandwidth for desktop graphics cards from NVIDIA or AMD;
- Fully compatible with peripherals in the Alienware portfolio with additional accessories such as backpacks completing your mobile experience; and
- Designed with the new Alienware m-series keyboard featuring 1.4mm of travel, anti-ghosting technology, 4-zones of AlienFX RGB enabled keys, and a numeric keypad.
The Alienware m15 and m17 come in Epic Silver and Nebular Red and are immediately available to the channel.