The new HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4103 series is now available to the channel from official distributor Drive Control Corporation (DCC). The series which includes the MFP 4103fdw, MFP 4103dw and MFP 4103fdn offers fast printing speeds, high-volume scanning, and optimised management.
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4103 series includes the following features:
- Easy workflow setup with HP Pro-class maximum print speed to meet high volume demand.
- Print speeds up to 40 ppm (A4) mono and 350-sheet standard paper capacity.
- Two-sided scanning and two-sided printing options.
- Ethernet or high-speed USB connectivity (MFP 4103 fdn only) or ethernet, high-speed connectivity and dual-band WiFi (MFP 4103fdw and MFP 4103dw models only).
- Print or scan on the spot from the USB drive.
- Access all printers from a single dashboard. HP Smart Admin guides businesses through setup and provides IT visibility.
- Avoid interruptions with Wi-Fi that intelligently looks for the best connection to stay online (MFP 4103fdw and MFP 4103dw models only)
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4103 series ships with a standard one-year carry-in base warranty. This is extended to a three-year warranty, upon registration, within 60 days of purchase.