Check Point Software Technologies has announced the immediate availability of Quantum SASE, integrating technologies from newly acquired Perimeter 81.
Quantum SASE’s key features include:
- Enhanced Internet Access: 2X faster internet security performance versus competitors, and secure access for both remote users and branch offices, bolstered by cloud and on-device network protections. This ensures a native, localized browsing experience with tighter security and privacy.
- Zero Trust Access: Efficient and reliable system assuring least privilege access for all, regardless of location or device, facilitated by full mesh connectivity between users, branches, and applications.
- Ease of Deployment: Recognized as the easiest-to-implement SASE solution, Quantum SASE boasts a one-hour rollout and user-friendly administration.
- Optimized SD-WAN Performance: Features include industry-leading AI Threat Prevention combined with smooth internet and network connectivity, with autonomous steering for over 10,000 applications. The solution ensures uninterrupted web conferencing through seamless link failover and a dedicated steering policy.
- Unified Management: Single-vendor SASE with a consolidated console for the entire on-premises and cloud firewall portfolio.