Samsung’s has launched it Odyssey range of gaming monitors.
They include the following:
- Odyssey G9 49-inch monitor with a 5 120 X ,440 DQHD resolution and a peak brightness of 1 000 nits.
- The Odyssey G7 27-inch and 32-inch with multiple screen management tools like with Picture-by-Picture (PBP) or Picture-in-Picture (PIP), as well as Easy Setting Box that lets players manage multiple screens on one monitor with optimized window allocations.
- Odyssey G5 27-inch featuring a Quad High Definition (QHD) panel with a 165Hz refresh rate delivering a 1ms3 response time as well as HDR10, G-SYNC Compatible and AMD FreeSync Premium and a height-adjustable stand.
- Odyssey G3 27-inch with a 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms4 (MPRT) response time, AMD FreeSync Premium and a height-adjustable stand.
- Odyssey G9 1000R Curved Display 49-inch with Dual Quad High-Definition (DQHD; 5120×1440 resolution) and a 1000R curvature. It has a 1ms response time with a 240Hz refresh rate and QLED picture quality for gaming in dual QHD. It offers scene-by-scene action enabled by NVidia G-SYyncCompatibility and Adaptive Sync on DP1.4.