Nextivity has announced the availability of the Cel-Fi Quatra Evo, an active distributed antenna system (DAS) supporting up to 4G coverage for single or dual -carrier cellular networks.
It features the latest Nextivity proprietary 4th generation IntelliBoost chip to provide echo cancellation, gain, and coverage footprint in a single- or dual-operator Quatra system to date.
Key features of the Cel-Fi Quatra Evo include:
- Different model numbers with unique band configurations to support MNO signals globally.
- Flexibility to configure for single- or dual-operator applications.
- Offers reliable 4G coverage with an industry-leading signal gain up to 100 dB.
- Lossless RF signal and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) distribution with easy-to-install category cable architecture.
- Powered by the latest 4th generation Nextivity proprietary IntelliBoost chip, delivering industry-leading and unconditionally network safe performance.
- Ease of remote monitoring and management with Nextivity Wave Portal and Wave Pro app.
The Cel-Fi Quatra Evo is available in South Africa through Duxbury Networking