Lenovo’s has launched its Legion 5i (15-inch) and 5i Pro (16-inch) laptops that feature Lenovo’s Legion AI Engine.
They ship with 12th Gen Intel Core and up to Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Ti (125W) graphics. Available in Storm Grey, the Legion 5i Pro features s WQHD+ (2560 x 1600) display with a 165Hz variable refresh rate display at a massive 16-inch16:10 aspect ratio.
The Legion 5i comes in Storm Grey with a 15,6-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) resolution screen at a 165 Hz refresh rate.
The laptops feature Lenovo ColdFront 4.0 technology which provides a larger exhaust, larger heat pipes, thinner fans (for quieter running) than previous generation.
The Lenovo Legion 5i and Legion 5i Pro include the following features:
- Expanded bandwidth – the Legion 5i Pro features 4800Mhz DDR5 memory and up to 1TB PCle SSD (Gen4) of storage.
- Less lag – gamers will benefit Wi-Fi 6E antenna placement and a 60Whr and 80Whr (Legion 5i and 5i Pro) battery capacity with Super Rapid Charge to go from zero to 80 percent battery life in just 30 minutes of charging.
- Improved portability – the Legion 5i features a metal chassis’ that is both thinner and lighter than the previous generations.
- Backlighting – both laptops ship with a 4-Zone RGB backlit keyboard in Storm Grey
- Accessories – the laptops come with number of accessories such as Lenovo Legion M300s RGB Gaming Mouse, Lenovo Legion H300 Stereo Gaming Headset and Lenovo Legion Active Gaming Backpack,
The Lenovo Legion 5i and Legion 5i Pro offer a three-year Premium Care, onsite warranty.