The Latitude 9000 series of PCs and 2-in-1s features Dell Optimiser productivity software, a built-in AI tool that adapts to the way users work.
The new Latitude 9510 delivers what Dell claims is the longest battery life of any 15-inch business PC with a target of up to 30 hours, 5G-ready design, powerful audio features and intelligent solutions that increase productivity.
The Latitude 9510 is believed to be the world’s smallest and lightest commercial 15-inch PC, starting at only 1,45 kg.
The design incorporates 5G antennas into the speakers to retain the InfinityEdge display, while carbon blade fans and dual heat pipes offer a quiet and cool-to-the-touch experience. Launching with up to the latest 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processors, the vPro ready Latitude 9510 features a machined-aluminum finish with diamond cut edges for professionals that want performance with style.
Features of Dell Optimizer software include:
- ExpressResponse allows users as the user to choose up to five applications that you use every day .
- ExpressCharge Dell Optimiser will learn user behaviour and apply a policy that will allow the device to either triple charge or fast charge the device depending on usage patterns.
- ExpressSign-In uses Windows Hello technology and an Intel context chip that allows the system to know when the user is in the vicinity and to turn on the Windows Hello camera, authenticate them, using facial biometrics and log in quicker, without the need to use your fingerprint reader or a password. If the user walk aways from the device it will detect that and automatically lock.
- ExpressConnect is an active steering antennae constantly looking for the strongest WiFi signal and if the user is on a voice call, prioritising the call over any other traffic.
- IntelligentAudio allows the user to control audio based on the environment they are in.