HP has launched the new HP Z4 Rack G5 1U rack workstation.
HP Z4 Rack G5 features include:
- Equipped to power the needs for advanced VFX, 3D modeling, and rendering with up to 24 cores in an Intel Xeon W-2400 CPU, support for Nvidia RTX 6000 Ada Generation graphics, and up to 256Gb DDR5 memory, all with room to upgrade and expand.
- Innovative engineering enables optimal thermal performance, allowing the workstation to handle intensive workloads without compromising productivity.
- Built with premium components, and rigorously tested for reliability and durability, the Z4 Rack G5 provides uninterrupted performance for critical tasks.
- With the option of HP Anyware, teams can access the power of the Z4 Rack from any device, delivering fast responsiveness and image quality, even under varying network connections.
- Certified for pro apps and with HP Wolf Security for Business, it’s protected below, in, and above the OS.
HP also announced support for the new Ada Generation GPUs — Nvidia RTX 5000, Nvidia RTX 4500, and Nvidia RTX 4000 — across our platforms.