Data has become the currency that organisations rely on to be more competitive in an ever-changing world.
Sound management of this data combined with accurate analytics is more important than ever – and companies that do this right can turn the flood of data into actionable knowledge, insight and value.
Innovations in Data is the central theme at this year’s InterSystems Virtual Summit, a global free-to-attend event being held virtually from 26 October to 29 October.
Healthcare is one of the key topics at this year’s Summit, with the spotlight firmly on healthcare systems and how to best leverage data analytics.
Also on the agenda are the trending topics of cloud computing and Kubernetes, both key building blocks in the digitally-transformed organisation of the future.
Delegates to the InterSystems Virtual Summit will be able to attend keynote presentations as well as live Experience Labs where they can see technology in action.
Among the key themes to be explored at the Summit are:
- Latest developments in analytics – Adaptive Analytics, Advanced Analytics, InterSystems HealthShare Analytics Solution and more
- Roadmaps for all Intersystems products
- All things FHIR – An overview of the new InterSystems IRIS FHIR Accelerator Service
- Cloud’s hottest topics – Including integrations, migrations, Kubernetes and security
- Patient engagement and virtual care
Delegates can register for one or more live Experience Labs. Led by InterSystems experts, there will be Labs on embedded Python; healthcare analytics, Kubernetes and extended decision support.
Registration for the InterSystems Virtual Summit is now open.