Drive Control Corporation (DCC) has announced the availability of the anticipated Dell XPS 15 (9520) and XPS 17 (9720) laptops to its channel partners. Both laptops feature Intel’s newest 12th Gen Processors (Alder Lake) and are configurable up to Core i9-12900HK (14 cores).
Both the Dell XPS 15 and 17 pack quite a punch with up 64GB of memory and 8TB of storage.
The XPS 17 delivers exceptional performance (90 W) in very thin (19.5mm) form factor. The system is for example equipped with GORE Thermal Insulation, which provides thermal conductivity levels lower than air in a thin to keep components cool.
Both laptops ship with Intel’s integrated graphics as well as NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX 3050. The XPS 15 comes with the GeForce RTX 3050 Ti, while the XPS 17 can go up to a GeForce RTX 3060.
Additional Dell XPS 15 and 17 features include:
- 15,64 and 17,04 Infinity Edge Display.
- Available up to a 4k+ display.
- 16,5 hours (XPS 15) and 14,5 (XPS 17) streaming.
- 18 mm (XPS 15) and 19,5 mm thin (XPS 17).
- Fully machined and Carbon Fibre Chassis
- Badged with Creator Edition – therefore optimised for digital content creation, photography, and graphic design.